For over 20 years, TDWI, a division of 1105 media, has provided individuals and teams with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technical education and research to acquire the knowledge and skills they need, when and where they need it. Our in-person and virtual events provide in-depth and engaging education to data and analytics professionals. Our expert analysts generate cutting-edge research and tools to help organizations accelerate and advance their data management and analytics projects and programs.
TDWI is currently seeking an analytics and research manager to become part of our world-class team. This is a position for a hands-on data and analytics professional who thrives both analyzing data and performing research. *This position is remote.*
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with marketing, research, and education teams on a wide variety of analytical projects to help drive business decisions. TDWI has data in multiple sources, and we’re looking for someone to take us to the next level in analyzing our data.
- Create BI reports, dashboards, and derive insights from data.
- Support the TDWI Research team. Our industry analysts field many primary research surveys a year. We are looking for someone who can help our research team with their primary research (including panel management) as well as generate meaningful and impactful output for reports and webinars.
- Conduct secondary market research to develop market landscapes and assessments in emerging data-related areas, as needed. Assemble and analyze assessment data.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, analytics, statistics, or related field and 3-5 years of experience in data integration, data analysis and (ideally) survey analysis.
- Data guru with experience integrating and preparing data for analysis.
- Experience using BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Highly organized, with strong multi-tasking skills to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and demands.
- Strong analytics acumen with the ability to understand and interpret information from multiple sources.
- Strong team player who is comfortable in a fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off policy.
1105 Media is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.