1105 Media’s Client Services division is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator, Client Services (Entry Level) is responsible for supporting the Senior Director, Client Services who plans and executes 1105 Media’s suite of lead generation, webcast, virtual events and online media products in addition to managing overall database targeting efforts.
This position will work directly with 1105 Media clients to ensure the overall success of each campaign by providing superb customer service, thorough project management, and excellent communication and organization skills. This position performs frequent client communication, creative trafficking, deadline monitoring and detailed reporting for a large, revolving portfolio of marketing services’ campaigns for our clients.
This position will also play a critical role in database targeting efforts by fully learning the ins and outs of the 1105 Media database, creating well-thought out database lists for email promotions, and ensuring all campaigns are promoted to the appropriate target audience.
Essential Job Functions:
Directly manage the administrative function of a large portfolio of lead generation, webcast, virtual events and custom media campaigns through the following:
- Lead the coordination and development of multiple small to large size custom media projects, webcasts, and lead generation programs from point-of-sale to completion
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction while managing the day-to-day operational activities for custom digital marketing programs and webcasts/virtual events
- Create targeted and well segmented database lists for successful email promotions and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with our Database Manager as well as the Director of Innovation and Marketing to understand the best ways to narrowly target our database based on the type of promotion/product
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns and requests to ensure all client expectations are not only met, but exceeded
- Work closely with Media Consultants and Senior Director, Client Services to identify client concerns and assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies
- Ensure that the customer's projects are executed flawlessly throughout the process cycle
- Manage due dates and deadlines for milestones with all engaged stakeholders
- Schedule and lead client calls to understand client marketing goals, provide insight to project development, and manage client expectations
- Utilize ON24 presentation manager to produce live client-sponsored webcasts and virtual events
- Publish and maintain online content on 1105 Media websites
- Maintain, keep organized, and provide campaign status reports to internal teams
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams (Web, Editorial, Design, Production, Accounting, Sales) to ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date and project deliverables remain on schedule
- Communicate and collaborate with the Senior Director, Client Services to ensure all programs are being monitored and given due diligence towards meeting their deliverables
- Assist in manual lead reporting and collection for particular campaigns
- Assist in quality control by reviewing custom media and lead generation campaigns for errors, conflicts and deadline issues
- Prepare and communicate insightful analysis for the Senior Director, Client Services
- Perform other duties as assigned, directed or requested
- Superior multi-tasking ability and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Team-centered orientation, and a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Desire to learn effective database targeting
- Exceptional Customer service and communications skills
- Professional communication at all levels both internally and externally
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, organized
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 – 3 Administrative/Project Management/Marketing Experience preferred
- Familiarity/comfort with web and campaign analytics
- Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Familiarity with print and web production
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off policy.
1105 Media is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & participates in E-Verify.