1105 Media., Inc., a leading business-to-business services provider, is currently seeking a Systems Administrator.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for monitoring and completing helpdesk tickets in a timely fashion, onboarding new employee’s equipment\software, administering and monitoring enterprise Team’s environment, as well as maintaining the Microsoft Windows Server environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create new employees in Active Directory and Microsoft Teams
- Provides phone support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, and enterprise applications
- Serves as point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems
- Ability to troubleshoot problems over the phone and resolve issues to completion, experience using windows-based computers
- Perform other duties as assigned, directed or requested
- Microsoft Certified Professional or equivalent
- 3 years as a Junior Administrator in a Windows environment
- Computer skills (e.g. proficiency in Microsoft Office\O365), Microsoft Teams, Windows Servers, Windows 10, VMware vSphere, Veeam
- Familiarity with Dell Server and Storage technologies
- Microsoft SQL DBA knowledge
- Microsoft IIS
- Former MCSE, MCSA
1105 Media offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package plan, as well as a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.