1105 Media, Inc., a leading business-to-business (B2B) services provider is currently looking for a Ad Contracts Coordinator to join our Accounting team.
The Ad Contracts Coordinator, will be responsible for the following:
- Manage existing vendor contracts between sales team and client
- Work with our online production and print departments
- Perform, approve and finalize all orders
- Assist customers (internally/externally) with inquiries
- Request corrections/missing information/clarification from Sales and/or Production teams as it relates to submitted orders to enable processing
- Perform approved revisions / additions / link new campaigns / various updates through Naviga accounting system
- Responsible for updating Naviga accounting system with orders, account maintenance and client information
- Special projects as assigned
- 3 to 5 years Ad Contracts experience preferably with a Media background
- Must have accounting experience
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with print and web production
- Excellent organizational, planning and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to thrive in a self-driven, team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- Positive attitude, persistent, and high level of integrity
- Work hours 8 am - 5 pm (Monday through Friday)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package plan, as well as a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.