1105 Media., Inc., a leading business-to-business services provider is currently seeking a Project Coordinator, Client Services.
The Project Coordinator, Client Services is responsible for supporting the Senior Director, Client Services who plans and executes 1105 Media’s suite of lead generation and custom print and online media products.
This position will work directly with 1105 Media clients to ensure the overall success of each campaign by providing superb customer service, thorough project management, and excellent communication and organization skills This position performs frequent client communication, creative trafficking, deadline monitoring and detailed reporting for a large, revolving portfolio of marketing services’ campaigns for our clients. The portfolio includes print advertorials, online microsites, webcasts and whitepapers as well as any additional custom products. The Project Coordinator, Client Services is essential to the success of the team as they lead the overall development of each assigned program by coordinating timelines and deliverables with both internal teams, external vendors, and clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly manage the administrative function of a large portfolio of lead generation and custom media campaigns through the following:
- Lead the coordination and development of multiple small to large size custom media projects and lead generation programs from point-of-sale to completion
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction while managing the day-to-day operational activities for custom digital marketing programs
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Work closely with Media Consultants and Sr. Director, Client Services to identify client concerns and assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies.
- Provide exceptional customer service to maintain or increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report level of client satisfaction and recommend appropriate corrective action as required.
- Ensure that the customer's projects are executed flawlessly throughout the process cycle.
- Manage due dates and deadlines for milestones with all engaged stakeholders
- Schedule and lead client calls to understand client marketing goals, provide insight to project development, and manage client expectations
- Utilize ON24 presentation manager to produce live client-sponsored webinars and virtual events
- Publish and maintain online content on 1105 Media websites
- Maintain, keep organized, and provide campaign status reports to internal teams
- Give direction to the Digital Media team handling technical aspects of the campaign
- Give direction to the Content team on new campaigns that require editorial support
- Give direction to the Creative Team, keeping Basecamp updated with all creative deadlines on custom and lead generation projects that require print or digital elements
- Communicate and collaborate with the Senior Director, Client Services to ensure all programs are being monitored and given due diligence towards meeting their deliverables
- Schedule and deliver campaign promotional materials to print and online advertising operations (internal insertion order, creative). This includes print ads, banner ads and copy for newsletters promotions
- Assist in manual lead reporting and collection for particular campaigns
- Assist in quality control by reviewing custom media and lead generation campaigns for errors, conflicts and deadline issues
- Prepare and communicate insightful analysis for the Senior Director, Client Services
- Perform other duties as assigned, directed or requested.
- Superior multi-tasking ability and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Team-centered orientation, and a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Process oriented
- Exceptional Customer service and communications skills
- Professional communication at all levels both internally and externally
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, organized
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 – 3 Administrative/Project Management/Marketing Experience preferred
- Familiarity/comfort with web and campaign analytics
- Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Familiarity with print and web production