For 20 years, TDWI, a division of 1105 Media., Inc. has been helping data professionals get smarter, so the companies they work for can innovate and grow faster. TDWI provides individuals and teams with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technical education and research to acquire the knowledge and skills they need, when and where they need them.
TDWI is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to drive performance of TDWI’s data and analytics professional development portfolio. This position will include, but not be limited to, copywriting, email marketing and automation, and social media across all channels. If you’re passionate about data and marketing, we have an awesome team for you to join!
Own email marketing – from copywriting to email creation in Marketo to deployment – for the following products:
- Virtual Events
- Online Learning
- Global Membership Community
- Team Training
Be the brand voice for TDWI on social media by managing accounts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Looking for someone who enjoys keeping a pulse on the data industry and representing TDWI’s thought leadership to our followers.
Do you know what makes compelling email vs website copy? TDWI has tons of resources and training opportunities to share with our community – we need a Marketing Manager who can relay our world-class education to the data professionals that need it.
- Copywriting for various mediums (print, email, digital) – please provide samples of writing!
- Experience managing social media for business
- Team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Marketo experience, or comparable automation technology like HubSpot or Pardot
- Be data-driven – uses analytics and data to formulate opinions and recommendations
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of analytics and data industry a plus
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package plan, as well as a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.