1105 Media, Inc., is a leading (B2B) media and marketing services provider whose sole mission is to help our customers grow their business. Businesses rely on our unique knowledge, content, and expertise to identify and deliver qualified buyers for their products in a wide array of industries from Enterprise Computing, Federal Information Technology, Big Data and Infrastructure Markets. Our experience allows us to pull from shared customer successes to develop and provide programs that meet your needs, through Predictive ABM (Account Based Marketing), digital and print content creation, events, and a wide array of marketing services.
We are currently seeking an entry level Client Services Coordinator to develop and execute web-based direct marketing promotions for 1105 Media’s suite of lead generation campaigns as well as brand awareness and editorial initiatives. The Client Services Coordinator will manage a large, revolving portfolio of lead generation campaigns including webcasts, white papers, and other online products.
*Please note this is an entry level position located in Irvine, CA.
**PLEASE PROVIDE RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Essential Job Functions:
- Directly manage a large portfolio of lead generation marketing campaigns – both essential marketing and administrative functions to support the team
- Develop and maintain an organized, strategic marketing plan for each campaign
- Evaluate the success potential of programs based on historic data
- Determine appropriate marketing creative and frequency of email deliveries
- Organize marketing plan in a manageable, digestible format listing all pertinent data to simultaneously manage multiple campaigns
- Identify appropriate audience to receive marketing messages
- Develop and evaluate copy and creative for each campaign
- Write compelling and relevant copy
- Use Dreamweaver, along with 1105 Media templates, to create effective marketing creative
- Ensure each marketing promotion is proofread and without error
- Schedule and deliver complete email marketing packages (work order, list, creative) to the Promotions team to ensure timely email delivery
- Collaborate with the 1105 Media Art team to create ROS banners and creative for specific campaigns
- Deliver promotional copy to Ad Ops team for inclusion in e-newsletters
- Optimize poor performing campaigns through copy, creative and list adjustment
- Track and report on the success of all campaigns
- Consistently meet client expectations by generating the expected number of qualified leads
- Prepare and update campaign status reports
- Prepare and communicate insightful analysis for weekly meetings
- Maintain communication lines with the Senior Manager, Marketing and Client Services to ensure all programs are being monitored and given due diligence towards meeting client expectations and deadlines
- Support Sales Admin and VP, Client Services with administrative lead gen duties such as lead reviews, preparing leads for client delivery as well as maintaining campaign reporting to track the progress against deadlines
- Optimize content on websites
- Perform other duties as assigned, directed or requested
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- 0-3 years of administrative support/marketing role experience preferred
- Familiarity/comfort with web and campaign analytics is a plus
- Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.