1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for providing financial support to drive business results and operating efficiencies.
This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and will work closely with members of the finance team, various business partners, and the leadership team. This position will track and analyze key metrics and provide financial support to enable business growth and identify opportunities and risks in the business.
The Senior Financial Analyst will also support budgeting and forecasting needs for the leadership team and will be responsible for supporting, developing and improving the financial processes that enable sound planning and decision making.
- Support the development of the long-range planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and yearly closes with the proper commentary and analysis for different departments and stakeholders
- Develop analysis of products, personnel / staffing needs, acquisitions, divestitures and ad-hoc analysis
- Develop and analyze key performance indicators (KPI’s) in various sectors of the business
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly financial reports to various departments
- Development of financial models on Excel, along with analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Directly involved in the preparation of reports to Lenders and Private Equity Partners
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 4-5 years’ experience in corporate financial analysis / FP&A
- Experience providing clear and actionable financial and business strategy analysis
- Proved experience developing complex financial models, forecasting, reporting and variance analysis
- Experience working with business partners, vendors, executive/senior leadership
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains or similar ERP program
- Business Intelligence software
- Familiarity with the publishing, ad-revenue based business would be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO) / holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets. 1105's offerings include print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters, seminars, conferences and trade-shows, training courseware, marketing services, and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Woodland Hills, CA with offices throughout the United States.