Position Location preferred: Irvine, CA or possibly remote
Please send resume, cover letter and links to your best clips to: email@example.com
Converge360 (formerly the Enterprise Computing Group, or ECG) a division of 1105 Media., Inc., keeps managers and professionals current with the information, insight and analysis they need to succeed in development, IT and the channel. Our content platforms include print, digital, online, events and a broad spectrum of marketing services.
1105 Media’s Converge360 Group is currently seeking an experienced journalist to help IT pros make sense and take advantage of the future of technology, including AI, 5G, blockchain, edge computing, robotics and quantum computing. In this position you’ll be writing daily news; soliciting, editing and posting high-quality columnists and how-to content, creating and dropping newsletters, representing our group's future technology coverage online and at conferences, and supporting a close team of editors on a wide variety of other enterprise technology sites.
- Experience covering technology -- especially enterprise technology in one or more of the beats above -- is highly desired
- At least 3-5 years journalism experience, fantastic clips and hands-on online production experience
- Knowledge of AP style and experience copy editing required
- Dreamweaver, light HTML and newsletter production experience a big plus
- Journalism or similar degree desired
- Preference will be given to candidates who can work in our Irvine, California office
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical / dental / vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets. 1105's offerings include print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters, seminars, conferences and trade-shows, training courseware, marketing services, and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Woodland Hills, CA with offices throughout the United States.