1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets. 1105's offerings include print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters, seminars, conferences and trade-shows, training courseware, marketing services, and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Woodland Hills, CA with offices throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking an Email Broadcasting Coordinator, this position is responsible for setting up and deploying e-mail marketing messages for our internal marketing, sales and circulation team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set up e-mail broadcasts within ExactTarget or Yesmail (E-mail Broadcasting Systems)
- Send test e-mail broadcasts to all individuals on the test e-mail address list
- Work with e-mail broadcast requesters to make corrections and/or updates to HTML or Text creative
- Verify all required and correct elements are in place on e-mail broadcast (From Line, From Address domain, opt-out link and footer copy)
- Upon receiving approval, schedule the e-mail broadcast for launch at requested date and time
- Based on launch date and time and priority associated with each e-mail broadcast, prioritize throughout the day to process each e-mail broadcast request in a timely manner
- At least 1 year work experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Works well under time constraints and pressure
- Basic understanding of HTML and text messages
- Previous publishing or administration experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical / dental / vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.