Public Sector 360, a division of 1105 Media, is the leading media organization serving the government IT market.
We are currently seeking an Account Representative with strong communication and interpersonal skills to support specific regional clients and agencies. This individual will be the point person for the regional client and agency inquiries and be responsible for proactively responding too and delivering on client requests. Key responsibilities will include collecting inventory and program elements for RFP completion; regular client and prospect outreach to identify new and upcoming revenue opportunities; maintaining and solidifying client relationships; conducting frequent research on competitive sites and forums to identify new prospects and identity current client competitive programs. The role also requires solid presentation and Excel skills as well as daily CRM activity tracking. The Account Representative will attend local beltway events to gather market intelligence and prospect information for the group. This position reports to, and works in direct collaboration with, Public Sector 360's Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer.
This position is based in Public Sector 360's McLean, Virginia office, but experienced candidates based in the New York City area would also be considered.
Essential Skills & Job Requirements:
- Service-oriented – always ready to go the extra mile for clients
- Good communicator – concise, accurate and effective written and oral communication
- Proactive – invests time in skill and knowledge development; takes action with clients and prospects
- Affable – ability to work positively with clients and staff to solidify and maintain relationships
- Prepared – active listener; ask the right questions; collect necessary information and prepare impactful responses
- Sales and prospecting to new and existing Public Sector 360 customers
- Building relationships with targeted companies/organizations
- Working on multiple goals/priorities as well as multiple client deliverables effectively and efficiently
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure best in class client service
- Remaining current with industry trends and competitive activity, as it pertains to your clients and category
- Full use of a modern CRM platform
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite is required
- Strong multi-tasker
- 1-2 years media sales experience or account management
- Experience/understanding of the government or IT market would be a plus
- Background in customer-centric position
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading business-to-business (B2B) services provider whose sole mission is to help our customers grow their business. Businesses rely on our unique knowledge, content and expertise to identify and deliver qualified buyers for their products in a wide array of industries from Enterprise Computing, Federal Information Technology, Big Data and Infrastructure Markets. Our experience allows us to pull from shared customer successes to develop and provide programs that meet specific marketing needs, through Predictive ABM (Account Based Marketing), digital and print content creation, events, and a wide array of marketing services.