Public Sector 360 (formerly known as the 1105 Public Sector Media Group), a division of 1105 Media, is the only media organization in the market that has a 360 degree reach into the public sector IT community. We drive the conversations that matter, providing and eliciting expert insights into the technologies that are transforming government and the business challenges of leading that transformation. We deliver public sector technology decision-makers – across civilian and defense federal agencies, state & local government and their supporting systems integrator and contractor communities – the information and connections they need to advance their organizations’ missions.Job Summary
Our Public Sector 360 group is currently seeking an Event Coordinator to join its events team in support of 30+ conferences annually. The Event Coordinator will report to the Director of Events and will work closely with marketing, editorial, and design departments to aid in the execution of events for the government IT market. These events range from 15-person briefing breakfasts to 900+ attendee galas. This position is based in Public Sector 360's McLean, VA., office, with significant time spent on-site at events in the greater Washington, D.C., area.Responsibilities Include:
- Build and monitor Event Registration Websites (Aventri Platform)
- Create Printed Event Materials
- Support on-site registration
- Aid in approval on Event Banquet and AV orders
- Assist in on-site setup of events
- Collaborate with event managers and design team on signage, banners, and other promotional material
- Compile post-event metrics, including event evaluation results, attendee composition and ROI
- Research competitive events to maximize speaker and attendee participation
- Manage event supplies inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience in event planning
- Ability to travel to Washington DC and surrounding areas to support events on site
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1105 MEDIA, INC., is a leading provider of integrated business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets. 1105's offerings include print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters, seminars, conferences, trade shows, training and courseware, marketing and web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout the United States.