Be a part of a winning team and help shape the office of the future by working for 1105 Media’s Office Technology Group: Recharger.
We are seeking a seasoned sales representative with drive and focus that can bring our products to the next level. Innovative clients and a fun, collaborative work environment are part of this great opportunity.
Sell and maintain all aspects of display and classified advertising in Recharger Magazine. Sell online products for RechargerMag.com.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota:
a) Work with existing clients to provide sales support by understanding and identifying their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where business opportunities exist;
b) Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation;
c) Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Update and maintain customer accounts and provide sales reporting as requested.
• Help design, maintain and update ads for clients, including online classifieds.
Essential Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
• 3+ years demonstrated success in business-to-business sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated superior communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• Strong client-facing skills and effective selling with a consultative approach
Preferred Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
• Knowledge of Graphic Design and Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus
• Knowledge of CRM databases preferred (Gold Mine, Sales Logix, ACT, etc)
• PC proficient
1105 MEDIA, INC. is a leading provider of integrated business-to-business information and media. The markets we serve include Government, Education, Network & Enterprise Computing, Business Intelligence, Office Equipment, Industrial Health & Safety, Compliance, Security, Environmental Protection, Water & Wastewater, and Home Medical Equipment. Our products focus on technology, products, policy, regulation, and news delivered through an assortment of media including print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, executive summits, and trade shows; training and courseware; and web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States and more than 300 employees. The company was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners LLC, Alta Communications, and President/CEO Neal Vitale.
Recharger serves the document printing industry aftermarket. This industry has expanded its core business of remanufactured toner and ink cartridges to encompass managed print solutions; office machine resale and repair; imaging supply resale; and computer resale, repair and networking companies. After more than two decades of unprecedented growth, it is an industry that has evolved into a powerful economic and ecological force in the global marketplace.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer